While staying here, you will be:
- 1 min from the Opéra Garnier,
- 1 min from the Grands Magasins (department stores),
- 1 min from the Madeleine Church,
- 1 min from the Edouard VII Theatre,
- 1 min from the Olympia Theatre,
- 1 min from the RER A (Auber) service to Disneyland Paris,
- 5 minutes from the Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré and its major global fashion outlets,
- 10 minutes from the Jardin des Tuileries and the Place de la Concorde.
As you can see, there is no better location for your accommodation in the French capital.
You couldn't find a better base in the heart of the capital for exploring Paris on foot than the Hotel Saint Petersbourg Opéra & Spa.
Here, you are in the midst of the economic, artistic and creative activity of Paris. The vibrancy and vitality of the city is centred here.
Getting to the Hotel
You can park your vehicle in the Edouard VII car park, Rue Bruno Coquatrix, 75009 Paris
Flat rates for taxis in both directions are set for direct journeys from and to the Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports.
It will cost you €53 from and to CDG and €37 from and to Orly.
(Prices are for your information only and are subject to change)
- Gare du Nord: Bus service 45 Opera stop, Bus service 43 St Lazare Havre stop
- Gare de l'Est: Metro line 7 to Opéra station
- Gare de Saint-Lazare: Take the Rue du Havre, then the Rue Auber. 500m on foot.
- Gare de Montparnasse: Metro line 12 to Madeleine station
- Gare de Lyon: Metro line 14 to Madeleine station
- CDG: Take the RER B to the Châtelet stop, then the RER A to the Auber stop. Or take the RoissyBus shuttle service to the Opera stop (€12.5)
- Orly: Take the Orlyval shuttle service to the Antony stop. Or take the RER B and change at Châtelet then get off at the RER A Auber stop.
By public transports
- Madeleine : Lines 8, 12 and 14
- Opéra : Lines 3, 7 and 8
- Havre Caumartin: Lignes 3 et 9
- Auber : Ligne RER A
- Auber: lines 20 - 21-27-29-32-42-66-95 / Noctambus 15-16
- St Lazarre -Havre: line 43
- Opéra: line 45